This course is a two-day workshop for people looking to build their very own website using WordPress. This course is perfect for small business owners, entrepreneurs, non-for-profits, consultants, artists, and anyone looking to build their very own website.
You will learn:
- How to maintain and update your site and its content.
- How to publish posts, pages, images & other content with ease.
- The difference between widgets and plugins and how to use them.
- How to create menus and a blog on your website.
- How to add videos, pdfs, and other media.
- How to create a beautiful image gallery.
- How to style and personalize many WordPress features.
- Course instruction by two Ottawa WordPress experts.
- Individual in-course help if you get stuck, that’s why we have 2 instructors.
- Catered lunch.
- A laptop is required for this course. Please bring one to all classes.
- There is a preparation module that needs to be completed prior to the course.
By the end of the course you will have a customized WordPress website and the skills to maintain, update, and personalize your site.