General Terms of Usage
Lumostech is committed to providing a website for our customers and visitors that respects their rights to privacy. We do not automatically gather any personal information from visitors. Such information is only gathered if you provide it voluntarily, through contacting us, purchasing from us, or completing our newsletter subscription.
Under no circumstances do we lend, sell or otherwise distribute any personal information gathered with any external or third party. We respect your right to privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an purchase from us, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests, support needs and to deliver purchased products and services.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering a purchased product or service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We use Google Analytics and/or DoubleClick Cookies, and other third-party analytics tools and technologies, to collect non-personal information in the form of usage and user metrics when you visit or interact with our online sites and/or services. IP addresses, MAC address, device and software identifiers, mobile unique device ID, referring and exit URLs, onsite behaviour and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, cookies and other similar information may be collected and analyzed by these tools and technologies.
The third party analytics companies who collect information on our Sites and/or Services and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
See Google policies for additional information:
- Opting out of the DoubleClick cookie: Google advertising opt-out page
- Opting out of Google Analytics: Google Analytics opt-out page.
- Google’s Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, and Restrictions pages for more information available about their services and technology.
- You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on February 6, 2015.