Want to share your thoughts and ideas on your very own website or blog, but don’t know any code? Want to start using the WordPress platform, but you’re not sure where to begin? Then this course is for you.
You will learn:
- How to publish posts, pages, images & other content with ease.
- The difference between widgets and plugins and how to use them.
- How to select and install a WordPress theme.
- How to create menus and a blog on your website.
- How to add videos, pdfs, and other media.
- And more!
- Course instruction by two local WordPress experts.
- Individual in-course help if you get stuck, that’s why we have 2 instructors!
- Catered lunch.
- A laptop is required for this course. Please bring one to all classes.
By the end of the class, you’ll be proudly publishing your very own web content with ease.
Introduction to WordPress for Content Creators
Saturday, November 28th, 2015
West End Well
969 Wellington Street West